Wild Ocean II

Moderator: Melissa

Re: Wild Ocean II

Postby dave » Thu Jun 17, 2010 11:10 pm

Peter wrote:Then you'll love the second one too! A very similar style, but more up-beat.

Good - maybe he's taken note of my comments :D Although Wild Ocean was undoubtedly a very well produced album, the multi-layering of tracks made it a bit too ....... how can I put it .. gooey, like trying to swim through thick treacle at times. A more stripped back and upbeat sound would definitely appeal to me anyway.

That's why I always prefered Corrs tracks that were live or acoustic rather than the studio versions - and I absolutely hated the remixes.
dave

Postby Magnificent Fan » Fri Jun 18, 2010 4:58 am

Peter, will you let us know when the website is launched over here? I'm not on Facebook, but since I love the first album, I'm sure I'll order the second one and I'd want to know when it's going to be released.

-- Marie :)
When you want to give up and your heart's about to break
Remember that you're perfect; God makes no mistakes
Welcome to wherever you are
This is your life; you've made it this far
-- Welcome To Wherever You Are - Bon Jovi
Magnificent Fan

Postby Zzzzz... » Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:43 am

Great! Now I'm curious. I wanna hear the first one too :P
My mom says that I'm cool!!! Image
Zzzzz...

Postby Jamie » Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:09 am

Zzzzz... wrote:Great! Now I'm curious. I wanna hear the first one too :P

I think I saw videos of from the first album on youtube, unfortunately i'm in work so i don't have access to it - maybe someone could give you a link?

I see there's loads of fans on the facebook group, that's cool! hopefully if people are becoming fans of johns album, appreciating it and buying it, that it'll raise Sharon's profile again because she is featured on it and it will help her album sales! So maybe we should push for people to support his album too and become a fan etc! It can only do good things for Sharon!! I really liked his first album, i often use some of his tracks for when I have massage clients in.

I'm really excited about Tara Blaise being on it, I haven't heard anything new from her for a while... except seeing her in an Irish Mobile Phone Company ad!! Peter, are you able to tell us if Andrea and Sharon will sing on it or just play instruments or is it a big secret??? :shhh: :shhh: :shhh: :D
Jamie

Postby Jamie » Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:18 am

Magnificent Fan wrote:Peter, will you let us know when the website is launched over here? I'm not on Facebook, but since I love the first album, I'm sure I'll order the second one and I'd want to know when it's going to be released.

oh ditto - i might not notice it on facebook, I don't sign in too often since I got over my Farmville Addiction :lol: :lol:
Jamie

Postby WYBH » Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:10 am

Done I haven´t heard of Tara Blaise before and Ihave to say it is a really nice discovery Thanks Peter!!!!
WYBH

Postby Jamie » Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:43 am

WYBH wrote:Done I haven´t heard of Tara Blaise before and Ihave to say it is a really nice discovery Thanks Peter!!!!

you'll love her!! more songs on her website too :) http://tarablaise.com/ i thought i saw a thing there before about getting free songs from her, i bought the album from the site so have the songs anyway :D
Jamie

Postby Nyoman Corr » Fri Jun 18, 2010 12:28 pm

Wow, I didn't know that John has his own album. Did he sing a song too? ;)
"I'm twisting, I'm turning
I'm aching, and it's burning
In one day.......in one day"
All In A day ~~ The Corrs
Nyoman Corr

Postby SoYoungJourney » Fri Jun 18, 2010 6:01 pm

Ha I posted an message on Tara's page and the next week the "Dance in the Wind" is free. What a bargain! Love this idea. Yeah, I'd say this is the Irish version of New Age music. Relaxing . . . Tara's album is really good too.
SoYoungJourney

Postby Peter » Fri Jun 18, 2010 6:26 pm

Magnificent Fan wrote:Peter, will you let us know when the website is launched over here? I'm not on Facebook, but since I love the first album, I'm sure I'll order the second one and I'd want to know when it's going to be released.

I sure will. We're working hard on it! The website should be ready before the end of the month.
Icon made by OzQueen
Peter

PreviousNext

Return to Music